New clients, patients, and referrals are greeted with great enthusiasm at Stone Ridge Veterinary Medical Center. We look forward to providing quality care to new patients from Willis, Conroe, Montgomery, and the larger region.
Veterinary Services Offered
We endeavor to provide the best advanced medical, surgical, and dental care, as well as pain management and senior care for our elderly patients. With attentive care in diagnostics, internal medicine, and dermatology, Stone Ridge Veterinary Medical Center offers a full array of veterinary services.
6 Reasons to Choose Us for Your Veterinary Care
- A compassionate, dedicated team of highly qualified veterinary professionals.
- Modern, advanced care and equipment, including on-site lab and diagnostics.
- A commitment to continuing education: Regular trainings keep us abreast of recent research and innovations in veterinary care.
- Ease of scheduling: We see patients quickly—immediately during office hours in emergency situations.
- Excellent customer service: We nurture a personal relationship with our clients.
- Cat-friendly protocols, making office visits less stressful for our feline patients.
Becoming a New Patient is Easy
We offer an online new patient and medical history forms to get you started. A variety of payments are accepted for service, including all credit and debit cards and CareCredit. We work with a variety of pet insurance carriers and will assist you with making insurance claims. We like Nationwide® because it offers a range of plans suited to many needs and budgets.
Many current clients refer their friends to our practice. There is no better endorsement, and as thanks, we offer referral dollars, which can be used in the clinic for services or products. Your good opinion of our practice matters and is appreciated!
Convenient Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday: Closed: 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Please browse other areas of our website to learn more about us and the services we provide. With our convenient office hours, the scope of services we provide, and our excellent veterinarians and staff, we make it easy to keep your pet healthy and happy.
We welcome your questions and any inquires and hope to meet you and your pet very soon!